"I enjoy working with people to help them find solutions and acceptance in their lives while working through grief/depression, anxiety, relational issues, and struggles with faith. My hope is that as we work together, you will find solutions to problems, real or perceived, and answers to questions for which you have been seeking. Whether or not you are a person of faith, life can be complex and having an outside perspective and tools based in truth can be helpful to most. I would be honored in helping you in your journey."
MORE ABOUT LAUREN THAT YOU MIGHT FIND HELPFUL:
My specialties include:
• Dealing with Developmental Disabilities
• Personality Disorders
• Bi-polar Disorder
• Adjustment Reaction
• Relationship Issues
• Sexual Identity Issues
• Anxiety Management
• Struggles in Faith
• Domestic Violence
Previous Work experience:
• Social Worker: Arc of Monroe
• Multisystemic Therapist: Cayuga Home for Children
• Pregnancy Counselor: Bethany Christian Services
• Adult Illness Support Group Facilitator: Camp Good Days
• Master of Arts in Management and Leadership, Liberty University
• Master of Social Work, Roberts Wesleyan College
Bachelor of Social Work, Evangel University
Personal: Lauren has lived with her husband in the Rochester area since 2007 though originally from southern New Jersey. They have a daughter as well as two crazy Jack Russell pups. She enjoys being in the great outdoors doing things like hiking, camping, fishing, and kayaking. She enjoys coffee and any quiet moments alone that she can find,
Lauren works out of the Penfield office of Agape. Call 585-385-6030 to schedule an appointment with Lauren.
Back to "Our Counselors"