Agape Counseling Associates is looking for an experienced, Christian, client services administrator to job-share with our current administrator. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and have proven herself/himself to be able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with first time callers. This is a consistent part-time position with the opportunity to fill in as necessary.
Hours are Wednesday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:00 pm.
Pay rate: $15.00/hr.
- Direct customer service experience
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-through
- Proficiency with word processing, database and accounting programs (Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, Access and Facebook/Twitter management a plus)
- Energetic self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to teach and train
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Become familiar with vision, goals and operations of Agape
- Be the first touch for people calling Agape
- Keep client information confidential
- Take part in annual performance review
- Answer phones and route as appropriate
- Take all new client intake calls and provide information re: name of recommended counselor based on client’s needs and desired location, fee/insurance questions and scheduling of session
- Send out appropriate paperwork to first time clients and create new account in computer data base
- Handle scheduling of returning clients
- Research and provide information to clients regarding possible insurance coverage (both in and out of network)
- Complete insurance paper claims and follow filing of claims process
- Document EAP authorizations and follow process for scheduling with counselors & filing of paperwork for payment
- Handle any requests from counselors for phone calls, scheduling, correspondence , etc.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Director of Operations
Email cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 585 385-6168, attention Greg Harp, Director of Operations.